The Royal College of Midwives Annual Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
Informative, inspirational and motivating, this year’s RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition is taking place at Manchester Central on 24 & 25 September 2019.
Registration is now open for 2019 and is FREE to attend for all RCM members.
BloodtoBaby will be exhibiting on Stand 21 - make sure you pop over and see us there!
Delegates can also enjoy:
- A packed two-day conference including a dedicated strand for student midwives
- Presentations from the RCM chief executive and RCM president
- An opportunity to debate the big issues affecting contemporary midwifery care
- A lively, formula-free exhibition featuring over 60 companies, organisations and stakeholders
- The opportunity to earn 16 hours towards your 20 hours required for revalidation
- Sessions on topics including, multidisciplinary teamworking; perinatal mental health; challenging inequality, sexism and discrimination; leadership at every level; stillbirth and systems design and patient safety
- A larger conference at our central venue in Manchester – making it easy for all four UK countries and more RCM members to attend
Networking and learning opportunities with 3,500+ delegates